Bradesco Dia & Noite Digital Channels offer several innovative solutions which provide greater autonomy and independence to people with disabilities.
Bradesco is a pioneer in offering banking products for this segment:
• Internet Banking for the visually impaired–Virtual Vision;
• ATMs equipped with voice software that verbalizes the amounts and positions of the bank notes during withdrawal transactions, besides devices and keys with suitable height for those using wheelchairs;
• Visual Mouse for those with motor impairments;
• Libras (Brazilian signal language) solutions found at the Internet Banking (Open your Account item), at the Bank’s Facebook page and at the website of Bradesco Seguros;
• Personalized assistance for the visually, hearing or speaking impaired in Fone Fácil;
• Request for statement and template to fill in Braille or enlarged font checks through Fone Fácil channel;
• Bradesco Electronic Security Key for visually impaired customers;
• Debit and credit card holder in Braille and enlarged font;
• Credit solutions through CDC Accessibility.
•Computer Skills Courses using Virtual Vision, offered by the Bradesco Foundation;
•Lectures and workshops on Financial Independence, aimed at people with disabilities.