Bradesco, with another innovative initiative, offers several free solutions in banking products and services that contribute to the autonomy and independence of its hearing, physically, visually and intellectually impaired customers.
Bradesco Dia & Noite Digital Channels were designed to provide impaired people with the best accessibility experiences, such as:
• Internet Banking for the visually impaired–Virtual Vision;
• ATMs equipped with voice software that verbalizes the amounts and positions of the bank notes during withdrawal transactions, besides devices and keys with suitable height for those using wheelchairs;
• Visual Mouse for those with motor impairments;
• Libras (Brazilian signal language) solutions found at the Internet Banking (Open your Account item), at the Bank’s Facebook page and at the website of Bradesco Seguros;
• Personalized assistance for the visually, hearing or speaking impaired in Fone Fácil;
• Request for statement and template to fill in Braille or enlarged font checks through Fone Fácil channel;
• Bradesco Electronic Security Key for visually impaired customers;
• Debit and credit card holder in Braille and enlarged font;
• Credit solutions through CDC Accessibility.